[GeoStL] Caching on Jan31st

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 12:44:18 -0800 (PST)

-
Just wanted to kind of run this by those going to the
Cabin Fever Event in JC next weekend.

The caches I have not done and will be going for at
least as of right now are:

1. Cabin Fever Event (GCHB4D)
2. Price is Right (GCGBHT)
3. Picture (GCHHH0)
4. CV Where's Wears Cr (GCHGF9)
5. Bridge No More (GCHHFB)
6. Nature Katy Trail (GCHDQ2)
7. Heritage Cache (GCHDPY)

I will also pick up coming into JC probably Friday
evening:
1. Micro McGuire (GCHGCN)
2. Bridge (GCHFXE)
3. Here Fishy Fishy (GCHE42)

This list does not include any new ones that
LazyLightning will still be putting out and I believe
jim_geocacher will be putting out at least one more.

I have found everything else in JC but am willing to
include any of the others in the trip for those who
haven't found them.

My family and I will be coming up to JC after work on
Friday so it will be around 5 or so ...but we will be
staying with my parents in Taos. If anyone else is
coming up early give me a holler and maybe we can get
together and plan some strategy or just visit a bit.

Looking forward to meeting and seeing everyone again

Dan (Thunder)

Subject field