[GeoStL] Re: Caching in Jeff. City

  • From: "Mike Bollinger" <lazylightning7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 09:17:14 -0600

-
Oh Bernie, thanks for the update, while it's a cold one, it looks dry!

I've been watching the forecast since the 31st showed up on the 10 day
list.  Originally they were showing heavy snow. (urggg)  It has been
improving somewhat and I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  Looking out the
window today reminds me how bad the winter weather can get.

FullQuiver, Matt1344, Jim_geocacher and I have been busy putting out
some new caches to keep everyone busy. Most are the quick cache-and-dash
kind. I've been looking at the list of folks coming and it looks like
there will be a lot there.  I've put a link on the cache page that shows
who is planning on coming and what they are bringing.

I'm hoping for a great time.