[GeoStL] Re: Caching in California

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 08:43:20 -0500

-
With all the political correctness and PITA running rampant in the Peoples Republic of California, Denmother is lucky she has not been charged with some sort of hate crime.

On 10/12/2011 12:26 AM, Mr. EX-President wrote:
Today, we went caching in the mining town of Coloma and we then went to the Cronan Ranch were Denmother came face to face with a very large Black Bear. The bear screamed and took off running down the hill. So a word of warning for all you bears out there, don't mess with Denmother while she's caching.

John

Missouri Geocachers Calendar --->