[GeoStL] Re: Caching New Years Day

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 07:17:56 -0800 (PST)

-
Well that too, I was just trying to point out that it was designed to do one
then the other because she mentioned joining us for detective but not being
able to do apprentice first.  I hate to exclude people from group hunts though.

Mike Griffin <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-
The password for the clues sheet can be found in the final cache for the
apprentice series.

Mike Griffin
Want a Free IPOD?
http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=13412278