[GeoStL] Re: Caches at Castlewood

  • From: Tom Wolpert <tom_wolpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 12:45:20 -0700 (PDT)

Steve:

The Missouri State Park SUP is not generally available online.  This is mostly
because the way the SUP is used varies by park, according to the preferences of
the land manager.  Your best bet is to either call or, better yet, visit the
park office and talk to the person in charge.

If you just want to see an example, I think Strider might have one.  Contact
him
off-list.  But you're still going to have to deal with the individual land
manager at some point.  So you  might as well just start there.

Tom