[GeoStL] Cache run?

  • From: Nathan Rover <nrover@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 13:48:30 -0600

Is anyone in SLAGA land interested in doing a cache run sometime this week? I've got the whole week off work, and I need to get my find count up a little higher before the end of the year. I was thinking about doing some of those totally lame caches, you know because it's cold out. This trip would be strictly about the numbers, don't plan on having any fun or seeing any interesting places. If you need to get your numbers up too, send me an email and let's see if we can get a trip planned.

Thanks,

Nathan (NateDawgCC)
NRover@xxxxxxxxx

Missouri Geocachers Calendar --->