[GeoStL] Re: Cache Bash 2003: Lewis and Clark Expedition

  • From: Elkie <elkcooker44@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 03:04:08 -0800 (PST)

-
Maybe we should try and do something as a group as far
as setting Lewis and Clark caches. We are in the
perfect area to do that.
We could contact caching groups westward along the
river and see if they are interested also.
Mimi Jackson runs the Lewis and Clark Museum in St.
Charles, maybe she can be of assistance. They are also
building a new Lewis and Clark Center on the river by
the Goldenrod.
William Clark is also buried here in St. Louis. My
father in laws Masonic Temple was the one that took
care of his funeral and burial.

 The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs......