[GeoStL] Re: CSx60 vs Cx60 vs CSx76

  • From: "bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 10:16:56 -0500

-
Mike,

I typically keep the compass off and turn it on when I need
it.  You can set the electronic compass to kick off when you
are moving at (or above) a certain rate of speed so that you
are using the GPS compass.  The electronic one is useful
when stopped so that you don't have to use the cachers
stagger to determine your direction.  I could live without
it.  I don't think I've ever used the barometer.

Steve