[GeoStL] Re: CITO Event

  • From: "Drei Michels" <Drei.Michels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 10:21:16 -0700

-
The spring Picnic can also be down on my 894 acres in and one the
Illinois side. I have pavilions and and BBQ area and a bonfire pit area.
I am offering it for the SLAGA for this. Let me know what everyone is
thinking.

Drei Michels
Systems Manager
RiverFront Times
6358 Delmar Blvd. Suite 200
St. Louis, MO. 63130
drei.michels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(314)-754-5903 Direct Line

>>> bridget@xxxxxxxxxxxx 2/19/2004 9:46:50 AM >>>
I'd like to have the Spring Picnic in Greensfelder Park.  So, maybe we
could pick another park than that one, please.  Rich, do you think you
could arrange to get a pavillion at Greensfelder in early May?  Let me
know what you think.
Thanks
Bridget