[GeoStL] Re: CITO Event

  • From: "Chris Binder" <cpbinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 06:16:34 -0600

I just repeated myself there....I mean't: we can decide to hold just one out
here, or we can do another one out here in St. Peters for those who can't
attend one in St. Louis County. I don't know, just a thought.

~Chris

BTW: High of 60 today, great caching weather. Stay off the ice, i spent a half
hour chipping the ice off my patio, and fell several times doing it.