[GeoStL] Re: CITO

  • From: Timothy Hunt <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 18:01:25 -0500

-
> Start en event page, get a place for breakfast and we will all flock there..
> Just try and make it on the weekend of the CITO / Earth Day event in April..
>
> Thanks for Volunteering to take charge of the annual SLAGA CITO event!

Well, Earthday is Thursday 22nd.  I'm away the evening of 23rd, and all
24th, and there's the big Earth Day event in Forest Park on 25th.  So, I've
submitted a CITO event for the morning of Friday 23rd, seeing as Friday
mornings seems to be a relatively good day for quite a few people, I can't
do the Saturday, and I dont' want to clash with the big event on Sunday.

Just need Glenn to approve it now :)

Timothy
Subject field