[GeoStL] CITO

  • From: Timothy Hunt <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 16:57:57 -0500

-
I'd like to suggest breakfast somewhere near to GoLdEn peNNy cache sometime
soon, followed by CITO at Matthews park, near the cache site.  The area
is a big ole mess, with some unpleasant trash there, including what appear
to be old medicine bottles with pills in.  Ugh.  I don't really want
to do it on my own, but if there were a "task force" of us, we could
clear much of it up in short order, I'm sure.

The other thing I was thinking, given the Ozarks Geocachers have Adopted
a highway, would SLAGA members be interested in adopting a local highway
in Metro St Louis, and cleaning it up on a regular basis?  I know I'd be
happy to do my bit to see "St Louis Area Geocachers Association" in
white on a big blue sign!

Timothy
Subject field