[GeoStL] Re: CAVE TOUR

  • From: "Jen" <justjen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 11:52:32 -0500

Dan,

Sorry to hear you can't come to the picnic.   I am sure though you will have a
good time with what you have planned.

I definitely appreciate you still placing caches.  I find it ironic that both
you and Chris cannot attend the picnic but are placing caches.  Two people
working, that can't enjoy the fun  :-)  We appreciate your help in doing that.

Also thanks for your donation of the ammo box.

Jen