[GeoStL] Re: Bruce and the law!

  • From: "Bruce S" <bruces1321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 22:12:11 -0600

-
Problem is that it is not in the sticks... but in a little town. I have had 2 "run ins" with the law while caching both in little towns. The other was in Indiana.

From: GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: GC-maillist <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [GeoStL] Bruce and the law!
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 22:09:01 -0600

Bruce,

I can't believe you went caching someplace and you weren't recognized! This cache (Louisiana Perches
by Strider) must really be in the sticks!

Well this was going to be my 1700th find but I guess after looking for the first part for 10 -15 minutes I aroused too much suspicion because up roll 2 police cars. I get questioned and have my license run and then told everything was fine.