[GeoStL] Breakfast for Satruday Morning Jan 31

  • From: "Lazylightning" <lazylightning7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 11:26:01 -0600

I saw some of the emails about breakfast on Saturday morning before the pot
luck for those coming down Friday night.

There's a nice little place called the Family High Street Restaurant that had a
good breakfast menu.  I've heard that it's not really busy and I could check
about making reservations.  If you think you'd like to do this, let me know by
replying with the number of folks coming and about what time you'd like to eat.
 I'll see what I can work out.