[GeoStL] Re: Branson Caching

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 15:25:30 -0500

- I already detached and deleted the attachments, but I show a total of three files attached. 2 files with a .prc extension and one .gpx. The message only says 1. Does anyone know what the other two are?

Steve Bromley wrote:
-
The attachment may only download as 25K but when I looked at
the size of the message on the mail server (the real test),
I see this message.

This Email and its attachments total to 2756k bytes in size
which could take a few minutes to download.

2756k bytes is about 2.7 meg.  I know that Outlook does a
lot of fancing wrapping of the messages, and the encoding
takes room but I'm not sure how much.  Anyone with dialup
will feel the full pain of 2.7 meg.

Steve