[GeoStL] Re: Branson Caching

  • From: "HoosierDaddy" <_rnx_@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 17:22:52 -0400

-

My sincerest appology to all those internet users who are still in the dark ages. I live and work in a world where we push terabits/sec of data around the globe. I frequently forget that there are users out there trying to read e-mail on their Apple 2+ and/or IBM PCjr over a 13.3K modem. I will make your problem my problem.

"will the highways of the internet become more few?" - W

From: Sarah Chisholm <sarah_cf30@xxxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 12:31:02 -0700 (PDT)

>It was only 25kb in my e-mail box, Roger. How did you end
>up with 3mb?
>
>Sarah

Steve