[GeoStL] Re: Blue Angels: Just Another Routine Day in the Office

  • From: Chris Schaeffer <krzcooter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 23 Jan 2003 05:53:56 -0600

I wish that I could do that. All I have ever wanted to do since I was a
little boy was become a fighter pilot. I even had the flight jackets and
flight suits when I was younger. I was Maverick every Halloween too. But
due to my medical problems, the airforce, navy, and the Marines won't
take me. Even the reserves won't take me. It sucks. Anyway, I can still
get my private pilots license, which I am studying to do, and then maybe
I will stydy acrobatics and fly airshows.

On Wed, 2003-01-22 at 20:49, Glenn wrote:

    man this is neat stuff. i wish i had a job like that.

glenn

At 05:32 PM 1/22/2003 -0600, you wrote:

Subject: : Blue Angels: Just Another Routine Day in the Office

> Steady as she goes. They should have put the hook up (down)- JR

<><><><><>
Glenn
The SLAGA Mail
   & Membership guy

    -
    man this is neat stuff. i wish i had a job like that.

    glenn

    At 05:32 PM 1/22/2003 -0600, you wrote:

    >Subject: : Blue Angels: Just Another Routine Day in the Office
    >

    > > Steady as she goes. They should have put the hook up (down)- JR

    Glenn
    The SLAGA Mail
        & Membership guy

     The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs but this is what is there.
    The SLAGA E-store  http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.aspx?s=SLAGA