[GeoStL] Re: Beta for Etrex vista

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 15:34:56 -0600

I have a vista and have not had any problems with it. I just got rid of a
Legend that I had for almost a year. The screen died on it so I took it back to
Walmart and they gave me a full refund. Gotta love Walmart. Since they don't
carry the high end Garmins, I bought the Vista at Bass Pro Shops. I have been
all over with it and get pretty good reception. I have a friend who has a
Magellan and seems to get better reception. He claims he can get reception
indoors too.

Mike