[GeoStL] Re: "Best of" lists

  • From: Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 09:03:03 -0600

-

  Since my time would most likely be limited, I would want a list of 3/2's
orless. i.e. something that could be challenging but easy, not too time
consuming to get to.  Bernie

Glenn wrote: - I am thinking of some lists. Think of this from a visitors
viewpoint. If you were going to a town and were looking for caches, what
sortof "best of " lists would you look at. Best Multi hour caches? Good easy
caches for kids? Caches downtown I can walk too? Caches I can do by taxi, in
the dark on a rainy day? Or lists of caches by what part of town, Good
cachesNorth... Caches to do in Forest park and the Zoo? What would be a
handylist for you? Glenn **************************************** For List
Info or To make _ANY_ changes, including unsubscribing from this list, click
-----> //www.freelists.org/list/geocaching[1] Missouri Caches Scheduled
to be Archived http://tinyurl.com/87cqw[2]

--- Links ---
   1 //www.freelists.org/list/geocaching