[GeoStL] Re: Benchmarks

I don't think so Paul...though I did drop a letter to
NOAA today about my recovering several of their
benchmarks .....I hope to get a response of some kind
from them ...maybe they will agree to put a link to
their online recovery form on the benchmark page...

Dan

http://www.geocaching.com/mark/details.asp?PID=JC0215

http://opentopic.groundspeak.com/0/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1750973553&f=5790959854&m=6310953135

http://www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=geocaching
> > Msg. of the day, "The peacemaking meeting
> scheduled for today has been cancelled due to a
> conflict."

Yahoo! News - Today's headlines
http://news.yahoo.com