[GeoStL] Re: Benchmark found at busch

-

I found one out there a few months ago as well. =20

-----Original Message-----
From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Griffin
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2003 10:16 AM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Benchmark found at busch

-
OK, scouting around for the picnic caches I stumbled on a benchmark. But
this is no ordinary benchmark. It is a pipe coming out of the ground at =
a 45
degree angle. There is a mushroom like top that has the following =
stamped in
it..

N25.0000=20
E18.0000
Elev - 578.97

The head looks to be aluminum and the rest of the pipe is metal. These =
canot
be coords because they put me in Libya. What do you suppose it is??? I =
could
not get a clear lock so I didn't really waypoint it. It was way too =
foggy to
get anything yesterday morning. So I am heading back out right now to =
finish
up. I can certainly walk right back to it as I know exectly where it =
is..

Any ideas?? Rog??

Mike

=20