[GeoStL] Re: Benchmark found at busch

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 13:11:26 -0500

-

I should have known better than to ask here...

I think that it is a terrorist gateway. Somehow they must oil themselves all
over and squeeze through that 1" pipe to the other side. I will monitor it's
activity and see if Saddam pops out..

Seriously, I wonder what it is?? I will point it out at the picnic..

Mike