[GeoStL] Re: Benchmark found at busch

-

Boy, I'm glad I had my waders on when I read this one because it got deep,
fast. However I bet if you look at the end of the pipe that is in the ground
you will find it is slightly melted due to the friction created as it
plummeted through the atmosphere before slamming into Earth and embedding
its self . Or maybe if you calculate the angle at which it is positioned and
figure where it would come out on the other side you could remove the caps
and use it as a low tech comunitions device.
    Greg