[GeoStL] Be Careful

  • From: Joe Taylor <rockey_f_squirrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 21:46:34 -0700 (PDT)

Just want to remind y'all to be careful this weekend.  Going to be very hot, so
please don't over exert yoruselves. It may be a good idea to keep to very close
caches, but If you decide on a significant hike, take AND DRINK lots of Water.

I work in a Die Casting foundry so I know the importance of keeping hydrated.
We each drink more then a gallon of water on our shift.

It is the hot weather like this that I like to reflect on my first geocaching
experience.  Febuary and snow falling.  It was so cold that everything was
frozen over, nearly slipped when I stepped out of my trruck, got to the cache
and back and my ears and nose had lost feeling.

It is deffinately a different world then when I first started caching in the
Winter Time.  No ticks, no spider webs, no Poison Ivy, you could easilly see
which plants had thorns, and you were comfortable with a good winter coat.

Again just want to remind everyone to take it easy as we are getting into the
peak of summer.  Hope the "Chiling THoughts" helped out a bit..... LOL

Joe Taylor
IS IT FRIDAY YET?

Check out my NEW Web Page
Favorite GC - Stories and Adventures
UPDATED - JUNE 9,2005

Rockey the Flying Squirrell

 What is Geocaching (In case you are not in the Geocaching Mailing Groups)

http://mail.yahoo.com