[GeoStL] Banned user

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 10:59:59 -0500

-
I was caching in KY and did some Earth Caches.  When I went to send the
answers, the send email function was blocked.  So I could not send me answers.
The owner of the caches was Cav Scout.  I still logged them and put in my log,
I could not send the answer.  That was rather strange as I have never seen
someone being a banned premium member.  And if they are banned, should not they
shut down their caches?  What do you have to do to get banned?  We identified
the cache thief in Southern IL and they would not ban him.  Anyone know what
Cav Scout got banned?

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"