[GeoStL] Re: Archived cache reminder

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 16:47:04 -0800 (PST)

-
Depending on weather Outdoorman and I were hoping to hit the two Aggets caches
right around the first of the year before I go back to work.
GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  -
This is just a reminder that I will be archiving the following caches sometime
after 1/1/06, depending on weather and time.
If anyone wants to hunt one or more of these, either as an individual or as a
group hunt, let me know which one(s) and I won't pick them up. In fact, if you
would, pick up the pieces for me and hold the contents and container until we
can meet somewhere.

Rich

Here's the list I plan on archiving:

GC287F-Intersection (Lone Elk County Park)
GC261D-Aggets (Al Foster Trail area)
GC2D22-Aggets - Part Duex (Al Foster Trail area)
GC3BFB-The Roman (W. Tyson County Park)
GCG4YK-NO TRESPASSING (Greensfelder County Park)
GCHP05-Brother Hubert.....goodies (Greensfelder County Park)

-- Desc: "AVG certification"

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Yahoo! Photos
 Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays,
whatever.