[GeoStL] Re: April 21 Al Foster Bike ride/caching

  • From: " RNX " <_rnx_@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 22:02:05 -0400

-

=
I'll be= lucky # 13 then.
------ Original Message ------
Receive= d: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 06:03:24 PM EDT
From: Weymouth <wey6= 567@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subjec= t: [GeoStL] Re: April 21 Al Foster Bike ride/caching

- Jim,

I would like one of the CDs. Thanks

Jeff

I just did a quick count and it looks like we have 12
people who a= re planning on making the ride about 5
maybes.

.
= --- Jim Bensman <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>-
= >FYI: This is one of the areas I have Garmin topo
>maps for. = The Al Foster
>Trail and other trails in the area are on the trai= l
>map. So if people want
>to see in the field how well t= he maps work, you will
>be able to. I will
>also bring so= me CDs with the maps if anyone still
>needs a CD. Actually,
&= gt; this is a really good place to see how good these
>maps are. =
>
>Jim Bensman
>"Nature Bats Last"

&g= t; PS

>Sunday after camping in Washington SP, I hiked th= e
>trails in Mastodon SP.
>So they are on the latest vers= ion of the STL Area
>Trails map. I also
>updated the topo= map to add spring branch after
>tracing it in GoogleEarth.
&= gt; The museum area was closed so I was not able to GPS
>the trai= ls up there. MO
>Trails now has Washington SP.

= >>Subject: [GeoStL] Re: April 21 Al Foster Bike
>ride/cac= hing
>>
>>-
>>You can count Sarah &amp= ; I in for this, we are
>looking forward to the
>>eve= nt.
>>
>>Jim
>>

>= >************************************** See what's
>free at >>http://www.aol.com.
>>

>&gt= ;
>>
>>**************************************** >>For List Info or To make _ANY_
changes, including
>un= subscribing from
>>this
>>list, click -----> >//www.freelists.org/list/geocaching
>>Missouri C= aches Scheduled to be Archived
>http://tinyurl.com/87cqw
>=

>Missouri Caches Scheduled to be = Archived
>http://tinyurl.com/87cqw

For List Info or To make _ANY_ ch= anges, including unsubscribing from this
list, click -----> http:/= /www.freelists.org/list/geocaching
Missouri Caches Scheduled to be Ar= chived http://tinyurl.com/87cqw