[GeoStL] Re: Anyone interested in a group hunt Saturday?

  • From: Timothy Hunt <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 22:07:28 -0400

-

Sara,

Usually, from what I've witnessed, the person organising the group cache
selects the caches to do.  SO it's up to you :)

As for me and Karyn, I'm a definite yes, Karyn is a maybe depending on what
time we intend to start.

So if you select, say, 8 caches in a local area, post the GCxxxx numbers
(and names incase you make a typo!), then say where we'll start and at
what time, and people will turn up.  I'll drop you my cellphone number in
a private email.

Select some by 11pm would be best, and I'll make sure I check out the
caches and t them in our GPSr.  THe extra one to borrow would be great
too :)

Timothy
-
--0-873801049-1085795346=:2736

I don't know, I left the cache selection pretty much open for someone to
suggest something, I would like to know where so that when I get up in the
morning I can ptin out the appropriate cache pages and be sure to have the
coordinates loaded into my GPS before leaving home.

As of yet there are no confirmed participants.  Timothy, Karyn, and Brian have
shown some interest but nothing definite.

If noone else comes through saying they will be going then I will be helping my
mom put some last minute work into her rental property.  I didn't realize she
was going to be working on it tomorrow to and had already posted my interest to
the group so thought I would wait to see what everyone else was doing before
committing to help her.  Of course I would much prefer to cache than to paint,
hehe.

Timothy......if you are going to make it let me know and I'll bring my extra
GPS (the vista) and either you or Karyn may borrow it for the outing since the
last I heard you had one to share between the two of you.

I need to know what's going on by 730 or 8am at the latest.  And someone please
speak up with a location and some cache possibilities.

Sorry for the short novel,
Sara

Brian McCormack <kc0ovt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
where are u planning on going searching at?  i will probeble be out geocaching
saturday anyways.
-brian

--0-873801049-1085795346=:2736

<DIV>I don't know, I left the cache selection pretty much open for someone to
suggest something, I would like to know where so that when I get up in the
morning I can ptin out the appropriate cache pages and be sure to have the
coordinates loaded into my GPS before leaving home.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>As of yet there are no confirmed participants.&nbsp; Timothy, Karyn, and
Brian have shown some interest but nothing definite.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>If noone else comes through saying they will be going&nbsp;then I will be
helping my mom put some last minute work into her rental property.&nbsp; I
didn't realize she was going to be working on it tomorrow to and had already
posted my interest to the group so thought I would wait to see what everyone
else was doing before committing to help her.&nbsp; Of course I would much
prefer to cache than to paint, hehe.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Timothy......if you are going to make it let me know and I'll bring my
extra GPS (the vista) and either you or Karyn may borrow it for the outing
since the last I heard you had one to share between the two of you.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I need to know what's going on by 730 or 8am at the latest.&nbsp; And
someone please speak up with a location and some cache possibilities.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Sorry for the short novel,</DIV>
<DIV>Sara<BR><BR><B><I>Brian McCormack &lt;kc0ovt@xxxxxxxxx&gt;</I></B>
wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px;
BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<STYLE></STYLE>

<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>where are u planning on going searching at?&nbsp;
i will probeble be out geocaching saturday anyways.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>-brian</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE><p>
Fun. <a href="http://messenger.yahoo.com/";>Try the all-new Yahoo! Messenger</a>
--0-873801049-1085795346=:2736--
Subject field

Subject field