[GeoStL] Another happy hour?

-
Hey there everybody!

I'm going to briefly interrupt your discussion of Mysterious Treasure...

The happy hour on Leap Day went so well I'm thinking of taking a shot at making
it a monthly thing.  The folks at Shamrock's were appreciative of our business
and super nice to us.  I'm aiming for the last Wednesday of March, 4-7 PM
(happy hour prices apply).  Wednesday is quiet enough there that we won't have
to fight for tables or space at the bar (and it's my night off). I'm not going
to make it an official GC.com event, more like a Friday luncheon.

Any feedback?

Susan

Now, back to your 5/5 discussion

from this