[GeoStL] Another cache container possibility

  • From: "Dave" <deltabravoromeo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 16:03:07 -0600

-
I was up in the city last week with Chalkdusty to stop at some bookstores
and a teachers' supply store.  (The particular teachers' supply place was
Bradburn's off of Olive, but I would imagine most stores would have
something similar.)  In with the science experiment supplies, Donna found
what was labeled as "jumbo test tubes", which were actually preform bottles
with screw-on lids, two for just under four dollars.

Has anyone else out there seen them or used them in a cache?  (The pill
container bison tube substitute I found earlier seemed general knowledge --
I was wondering if the test tubes and/or source were already a known
discovery...)

Dave

from this