[GeoStL] Re: Another 60 CSx Question

  • From: Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 20:38:00 -0700 (PDT)

I had the MetroGuide V5 that did not work, or it did but only like what you
experienced.  I went ahead and bought the City Nav. V8 just to get the auto
route feature if not for the updated maps.  My first usage of it was my trip up
to this years MOGA and I loved it.  If you can I would get the City Nav. V8.
Then get a CD copy of Jim's Topo maps they are great.  Thanks Jim.

Fourfeld@xxxxxxx wrote:
  Rich or Jack,

Thanks for your responses.

Originally, I had Metroguide v 4.1 on my PC.  I subsequently loaded Mapsource V
6.1 over it.  Both versions appear in the drop down menu.

I selected the V 6.1 version when I loaded the maps onto the SD card.

IF I loaded all the maps again with V 4.1 selected instead of V 6.1, might I
get the auto routing feature in my GPS?

Thanks for the help.
Mark

P.S.   I'm leaving for the lake first thing in teh morning.  I won't see your

See what's free at http://www.aol.com.