[STL Geocaching] An excersise. more good stuff to come

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "St. Louis Geocachers MailList" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 17:32:09 -0600

List,  if you can 3 things (OK if your full of ideas you can list more) that
?The Group? could/should do. Or that you would like it to do. If you would
like to remain anonymous, let me know, ill close my eyes when I get to your
name.

I?ll get ya started: something like ? Work for world peace by prompting safe
Geocaching?   ect.

No grades, everything is OK..  20+peoples x 3 ideas each + a few for wordy
folks?.. we should have more than 30-40 ideas here in a minute.  All you
folks from out of town.. speak up toooo.

Glenn