[GeoStL] Ammo Boxes?

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 07:39:18 -0800 (PST)

-
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to ask a general question of the membership...Has anyone else
been having trouble with ammo boxes being stolen? I have lost 4 or 5 boxes in
the last 3 months or so and in most cases the ammo box itself was taken but the
cache contents were left behind....I am wondering if there might be someone in
the area who is aware of geocaching and is watching the gc.com site for local
area caches put into ammo boxes....They also take all TBs that are in the cache
and as far as I can tell they are never heard from again. This is a very
frustrating problem and I am curious if it is local or whether it is more wide
spread and I have just not heard of it.

Thanks

Dan

Subject field