[GeoStL] Aliens are back.

  • From: Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 09:38:43 -0700 (PDT)

Went out and checked on my Alien Contact cache today and the following has been
posted on the reactivated cache page:

  "FOLLOW UP STORY"

  "A short while after the little green container was placed a mother bird
built a nest right near the container. The little green men out of respect for
the animals on this planet disabled the container while the mother bird?s baby
was growing up. Then when they got notice of the baby leaving the nest they
went to reactivate the container and found it gone."

  "Just today this reporter was contacted by a little green man and was told
that they put a new container out there near the nest and that they made an
agreement with the mother bird where she could use the area for 2 months of the
year and they can use the area for the other 10 months, so don?t bother the
nest. He also told me that he would remain behind to guard the container so if
you see him there don?t take him with you as he has a very important job to do
guarding the container."