[GeoStL] Advice, suggestions, handouts - Caching with New Girl Scouts

  • From: Owen Curtis <owen.curtis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 11:18:28 -0600

Advice, suggestions, handouts?

I am going to take 8 – 10 girls scouts caching in Queeny Park with two
other parents.  This will probably be in March or April, and most will be
caching for the first time.  I recall reading something here about a
handout that someone had used before with girl scouts.  Any advice (like
stay away from the WTWWTW caches and choose a short nickname if you get a
geocaching account) or suggestions would be appreciated as I value the
thoughts of those with experience in this area.

Thank you.

Owen, aka WTWWTW