[GeoStL] Adopt-a-Cache

  • From: Pam Ekey <pekey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 10:26:03 -0700 (PDT)

-
Hi all,
  I haven't been very active the last year or so while finishing seminary. Now
that I've graduated, I am moving to Theodosia MO to pastor a church. And of
course, I'm trying to find time to do some caching in the area before I leave.
I have four caches in the St. Louis area that need to be adopted or archived.
Is anyone willing to take care of these caches?

  GCHQ1H -- Gate to the Mississippi
  GCKDY8 -- Circuit Rider
  GCKJGN -- Barnikel Cache
  GCCEB2 -- Valley Walk

  Contact me if you would like to adopt these caches.
  Thanks,
  -Tribble 157 / Pam