[GeoStL] Adopt or Archive?

  • From: Andy Sims <yutty_666@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 14:31:00 -0800 (PST)

-
OK, here's the deal.  My business is going under, I am
getting a divorce, and my new girlfriend gave me a
present I didn't want that requires a doctor's
attention.

My familly is in the middle of moving to Florida, and
I just went down there to hook up their phones and
didn't much want to come back.  I've had it.  It's
time to move.

I have four active caches, one is an ammo box and the
other three are micros.

They are:

Gate to the Mississippi
Staro Dobro Susedstvo
Scenes From A Mall
Kentucky Fried Micro

If anyone wants to adopt any of these caches, please
let me know.  I will be in town for probably another
month, then I have to bail.

It's been fun.  Hope the caching is half as good in FL
as it is in MO.

Andy (Yutty)

Subject field