[GeoStL] About the free MOGA 2007 DVDs (and free shipping)

  • From: "Jack Konecker" <jack.konecker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 21:34:18 -0500

http://www.geostl.com/SLAGAPostNuke/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=260

As of today, we  have mailed out (33) sets of (2) DVDs
to people in Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri,  Tennessee,
Kansas and ... the Netherlands!

I want to make it  clear that we will have DVD
copies at the Summer and Fall Picnics and a
few other SLAGA events this year.  So you can
pick up your free copies at those events, which
will save us postage.  However, if you want your
copies sooner or can't make those events, send
an email to the addresses mentioned in the link
above, include your mailing address, and we will
mail you copies.

The Promo Video DVD is 24 minutes long.  It is cut
down from the full 66 minutes of the regular
Video DVD.  It is meant to introduce businesses,
land managers and whoever to what a MOGA is.  We
are not including this DVD in the mailing, unless
specifically requested.  If you know of a business
or land manager or anyone else who you think might
need an introduction to what a MOGA is or what
type of activity that geocachers participate in, ask
for a copy of the Promo.

Mike Griffin and I are sharing the cost of duplicating
and mailing these DVDs.  So far, the total is over $100.

The time it took for me to plan what needed to be
documented, get footage during the event, edit, publish,
advertise and distribute these DVDs is my voluntary
contribution to MOGA, SLAGA and geocaching in Missouri.