[GeoStL] Re: 60 CSX questions

  • From: "Jack Konecker" <jack.konecker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 21:18:35 -0500

-
Ordered a 60-CSX from Amazon for about $350 a
week ago and it came in the mail 4 days later.  I also
bought the car-kit (mounting, cigarette-lighter power
plug, City Navigator US map) and a 2GB micro-SD card.
I was going to wait until I could find a price below
$300, but that didn't look promising.  I found a place
that would ship it for free and cost $325, but I
checked it a couple days later and the price went up
$15.  You know when they have the 'add to cart to
see price' feature, that the price is wildly fluctuating.

I'm still learning about it, but Elaine likes the readable
color screen and I like the fact I can get 15-foot
accuracy sitting in my living room!