[GeoStL] Re: 2008 MOGA Pictures from L Frank and Denmother:

  • From: "Bridget E. Griffin" <Bridget.Griffin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 09:27:59 -0500

I am so glad you are volunteering!!  I have the perfect nomination for
you!!  Attendance Keeper!!

Stats??  What are stats??  What organization??  I do nothing for THE
MAN!!  I thought we were going to do some eating somewhere??

Bridget

________________________________

        From: "tnsl"
Denmother:
        Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 14:58:47 -0500

        I feel soooooo  bad, or is it ...  goooooood???  at having
gotten a glimpse into what I assume is the MOGA Inner Sanctum??

        Ooooooooooooo--ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..  allllll that food!!!
Imagine THAT!

        Nice range of pictures. For someone who has never been there, I
have a much better feel for how things are.  Thanks!

        Nancy

        Steve