  From: Bridget E. Griffin
  To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, April 21, 2008 4:16 PM
  Subject: [GeoStL] Re: 2008 MOGA Pictures from L Frank and Denmother:

  Makes you want to join, right?

  Bridget

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: "tnsl"
  Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 14:58:47 -0500

  I feel soooooo  bad, or is it ...  goooooood???  at having gotten a glimpse
into what I assume is the MOGA Inner Sanctum??

  Ooooooooooooo--ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..  allllll that food!!!  Imagine THAT!

  Nice range of pictures. For someone who has never been there, I have a much
better feel for how things are.  Thanks!

  Nancy

  Steve