[GeoStL] Re: 2008 MOGA Pictures from L Frank and Denmother:

  • From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 15:55:51 -0500

Attendance Keeper would be PERFECT for me. From now on, at any event, unless
you check in with me, you aren't really there and can't log it. Hmmmmm   I like
that lol.

You people all eat too far away. At $3.50/gallon it would cost me more in gas
to get to Lindbergh and 270  (that is, to YOUR Lindbergh and 270) than it would
cost for lunch.  Now..  if you want to come to MY Lindbergh and 270 ...  I
think Malone's up her on Dunn Road would be perfect for lunch.
Nancy

    From: "tnsl"
    Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 14:58:47 -0500

    I feel soooooo  bad, or is it ...  goooooood???  at having gotten a glimpse
into what I assume is the MOGA Inner Sanctum??

    Ooooooooooooo--ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..  allllll that food!!!  Imagine THAT!

    Nice range of pictures. For someone who has never been there, I have a much
better feel for how things are.  Thanks!

    Nancy

    Steve