[GeoStL] 2005 geocaching cruise is going to be NORTH TO ALASKA!

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 14:38:09 -0500

-
Man this is gonna be fun. Wish I could go.

Here it is the 2005 geocaching cruise is going to be NORTH TO ALASKA!

Seven day cruise from Seattle WA to Seattle WA. Onboard the new
Norwegian Cruise Line ship
the NORWEGIAN SPIRIT.

We will go to four port of calls, Ketchikan with 4 cache sites,
Juneau with 39 cache sites,
Skagway with 8 cache sites and Prince Rupert BC with 5 cache sites.
For a total of 56
DIFFERENT CACHE SITES.

Norwegian Spirit will set sail from Seattle on September 10, 2005 and
retune back to Seattle on
September 17, 2005.

We will sail up the inside passage and after we leave Juneau we will
enter into Tracy's Arm and
see some breath taking views and at the end the mighty Sawyer Glacier.

Now back to the Geocahing part of it. There will be Geocahing done at
each port of call and the
price will include one free ride to and from one of the sites.  Cant
beat that.

The price will include:
All of your meals on board the ship
All entertainment on board the ship
Privet Accommodations
Free room service (24 hors a day)
One free pre arrange ride to a geocaching site at each port

All of this and more for just one low price of $894ppdo for a inside
state room. $1234ppdo for a
Ocean View stateroom and $1444ppdo for a Balcony.

Once again WORLDWIDE HOLIDAY CRUISES will be handing all the details.
It can be seen
at
<http://www.worldwideholidaycruises.com/>http://www.worldwideholidaycruises.com/

For more information on the ship and NCL go to:
<http://www.ncl.com/>http://www.ncl.com/
or to
<http://www.ncl.com/fleet/spirit/index.htm>http://www.ncl.com/fleet/spirit/index.htm

All what is needed to get started is a $250.00 to reserve your space
and the final payment is not
due till 6/29/05.

Monthly payments can be arranged if you would like. ALL MONEY will be
100% refundable
until 6/29/05.

To learn more about this cruise and to book it call Worldwide Holiday
cruises at
1-800-472-1767, or e-mail whcroger@xxxxxxxxxxx  or go to
<http://www.worldwideholidaycruises.com/>http://www.worldwideholidaycruises.com/

Keep an eye out for more information to follow on the days to come.

Hope to see everyone onboard

Subject field