  From: Jim Bensman
  To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2004 9:46 AM
  Subject: [GeoStL] 2 way radios

  Best Buy's ad has this set of 2 way radios on sale for 27.99 after rebate:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1051826175584&skuId=5374999&type=product&productCategoryId=cat06017

  It looks like a pretty good deal to me.  Does anyone with experience with
these radios have an opinion on it? Does this have the channel people use for
geocaching on it?

  P.S. I am still counting the days to April 6 when REI will have the new 60CS
($500 they tell me) in stock.  Brawny I hope you will be ready now that you won
the PowerBall!