[genie] Re: Reminder on our marketing project

  • From: "Crystyle Hotfix" <james0101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <genie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 08:27:07 +0900 (KST)

Hi, I highly do not recommand missing monday classes since we have quize worth around 5% for customs.

also it is ok if people did not finish their country analysis. But it would be good to have some idea or draft done so that we could put everything together in the meeting on thursday.

I am also confused with the criteria of analysis that we have to do for country.

If we can have a short meeting on tuseday to figure out the criteria of our analysis it would be great

best regards

James Jang

Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 15:10:37 -0800
Subject: [genie] Re: Reminder on our marketing project
From: ljjgoodluck@xxxxxxxxx
To: genie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Are there any format or structure you would recommend? when is this due for our assignment? who is gonna edit it?

John

On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 2:16 PM, Nima Massah <nimamassah@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
let's assign the countries now then. I will do it and anybody that doesn't agree with it reply back.

Nima - USA & Brazil
John - France
Catherine - Canada (please focus on the main regions, i.e. The Great Lakes region)
James - Japan
Pavel - Australia

I added Australia in as well so we will have 6 countries instead of the original 5.

From: james0101@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: genie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [genie] Reminder on our marketing project
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 20:15:28 +0900

we still have not finished our steep chart so we need to finish that by tommorrow and assign one country per person for the macro analysis by tommorrow.
each person should have their macro analysis by sunday for our further progress in the project.