[genie] Re: Reminder on our marketing project

  • From: Nima Massah <nimamassah@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <genie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 17:17:02 -0800

1) Format: look at the booklet he gave us in class. At this stage we're trying
to do an initial screening of all the potential markets. To do this, we'll need
to do a SWOT analysis first. After that, please follow the "Initial Screening"
section of the booklet (section 4), and complete all the bullet points.

We'll need to have a decision matrix in this part as well but we can do it
later.

2) due dates are in the booklet (we have a few due dates for diff sections).

3) Let's do this part by Sunday and have the decision matrix done by Thursday.
We can figure out the rest of the details then.

Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 15:10:37 -0800
Subject: [genie] Re: Reminder on our marketing project
From: ljjgoodluck@xxxxxxxxx
To: genie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Are there any format or structure you would recommend? when is this due for our
assignment? who is gonna edit it?
John

On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 2:16 PM, Nima Massah <nimamassah@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

let's assign the countries now then. I will do it and anybody that doesn't
agree with it reply back.

Nima - USA & Brazil
John - France
Catherine - Canada (please focus on the main regions, i.e. The Great Lakes
region)

James - Japan
Pavel - Australia

I added Australia in as well so we will have 6 countries instead of the
original 5.

From: james0101@xxxxxxxxxxx

To: genie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [genie] Reminder on our marketing project
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 20:15:28 +0900

we still have not finished our steep chart so we need to finish that by
tommorrow and assign one country per person for the macro analysis by tommorrow.

each person should have their macro analysis by sunday for our further progress
in the project.