[genie] IMPORTNT-Re supply chain presentation

  • From: Nima Massah <nimamassah@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <genie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 14:02:53 -0800

Hi everyone,
So the presentation and the report were moved to Friday. We weren't ready today
so we asked for an extension and he said Friday at 2:30 (se6 209).
The report is almost done so the main focus right now is the presentation. We
divided the work for the presentation and each person is responsible to do
his/her own slides by tomorrow.
BEFORE MAKING THE SLIDES, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE REPORT. The
instructions are on share out.
There are basically 7 things that we have to talk about in the presentation.
James−Intro and relation to the supply chain John−InterdependencyNima−Best
PracticesCarol−The part about global perspective (look at the instructions on
share out and then       look at the actual report for help, I will send it out
later)Catherine−How technology enables sourcing and the supply chain
Pavel−Competitive advantage part (look at the instructions and then the report
I will send out later), and a very short conclusion (1 slide).
if you have any questions email back.