[geekcrypt] Re: WAS Re: Introducing frehberg, or Frank

  • From: Bill Cox <waywardgeek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geekcrypt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 22:45:11 -0400

On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 10:28 PM, Karen Palen <karenpalensl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Other ideas?
> Mike
> --
> Hypocrite: (noun) Republican who collects Social Security or Medicare!
I am willing to create a US based non-profit, run solely by me, and take
responsibility for the legal issues.  If for some reason my zero-income
non-profit is shut down, the code will still be available on dozens of git
servers, and a new non-profit can take over in another country.  Would that
be acceptable?

There's really nothing here of any significance from a legal perspective.
You guys are worrying about the *wrong* threat!  It's the dark suits
showing up at my door.  A couple of friends at Sandia told me that when
they do show up, it would be a good idea for me to simply do what they say,
because they wont ask nicely twice.  I likely will take that advice, so if
I go dark on the project, someone else will have to take over my