[geekcrypt] Re: TrueCrypt License

  • From: Bill Cox <waywardgeek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geekcrypt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 19:16:08 -0400

I'm not sure we have to replace *all* of the code.  A lot of the crypto
looks like it was written by other people.  We probably want updated
versions of that code anyway, but I think it's mostly the drivers and GUI
that needs updating.

By the way, I think we may want an official GUI guru to join the "core"
devs.  This guys wont have to be a crypto expert, but should be good with
GUI development, which most crypto guys aren't in my experience :-)

Bill